Bridgepoint Education Careers
Welcome to Bridgepoint Education
Thank you for considering Bridgepoint Education in your job search. As you explore this website dedicated to the available opportunities at Bridgepoint as well what it means to be an employee of Bridgepoint Education, you're sure to find what you're looking for. From employee testimonials to employee benefits, from the hiring process to our locations, you've found the place to get all the information you need about becoming a Bridgepoint Education employee.
To know and understand the philosophy of Bridgepoint Education, you need to repeat to yourself, "Best in Class." That's how the culture at Bridgepoint Education can be summed up: Best in Class. What 'Best in Class' means is that every day, every employee is focused on Quality, Caring, and Innovation:
Every task, every interaction, and every service we provide will be of the utmost quality. It is a matter of personal and professional pride to deliver the best we possibly can in every endeavor.
We care about our work, each other, and especially our students. What we live for and how we choose to spend our time is to feel the overwhelming sense of joy when we have made a profound difference in someone's life.
We look for better ways to do our jobs and enhance the student experience. We will continue to seek out new challenges and create innovative solutions. We want to raise the bar for ourselves and for those who follow.
Bridgepoint Education Awards
Bridgepoint Education cares about its employees, and they care about us! But don't just take our word for it. We're proud of the recognition we've received over the years that reinforces our position that Bridgepoint Education is a great place to work.
- University of the Rockies President Charlita Shelton as 2010 Diversity Champion
- University of the Rockies Receives Award of Excellence in 2010 International Innovation of Diversity Awards
- Bridgepoint Education - Charlene Dackerman Named San Diego Human Resources Professional of the Year
- Bridgepoint Education- Dan Devine Named One of San Diego's Top CFOs
- Ashford University Named to the Top 50 Military Friendly List by Military Times Edge Magazine
- Ashford University Named to the 2010 List of Military Friendly Schools by G.I. Jobs Magazine
- Bridgepoint Education Dan Devine Honored as one of San Diego's "CFOs of the Year" by the San Diego Business Journal
- Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew Clark Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2008 Award winner
- Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew Clark Named Biz San Diego CEO of the Week